The CAV subscription rates have been revised for 2019:
- All financial members will receive a complimentary electronic copy of the CAV’s journal, Iris. Individual members who wish to purchase a hard copy can do so for $20 (this is a 50% discount on the non-member cost). This will help offset the rising costs of printing Iris. Institutional members will continue to receive hard copies. The next issue of Iris (vol. 30, 2017) is currently being printed and hard copies for institutional members will be distributed at the CAV Teachers In-Service Day (Tues 12 March at Camberwell Grammar).
- Individual full membership has been reduced to $35 per annum (as stated above, it will include a complimentary electronic copy of the CAV’s journal, Iris. Members can purchase a hard copy for an additional $20).
- Individual tertiary student and concessional annual rate will remain $15.
- A new annual rate for individual secondary students of $10 has been created; students should state what school they are attending.
- Institutional/school membership annual rate will remain $100 and will include two hard copies of Iris.
- Library (and non-member) rate will remain $40 for a single hard copy of Iris.